CloudMedic includes a .NET REST API backend that can be consumed by any frontend, including iOS, Android or Web. To help you hit the ground running, we've put together an AngularJS frontend that is also 100% free and open source.
To make things even easier, we've put together a Microsoft Azure Deployment Template. This will deploy both the .NET API backend and the AngularJS frontend to the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform in a single click.
NOTE: If you wish to use a different front-end or if you wish to develop your application in its own repository, check out the advanced deployment instructions.
- Click the Deploy to Azure to visit the Microsoft Azure custom deployment page
- You will then be prompted for an App Secret. An App Secret is used to connect your healthcare application to Crypteron's security platform super charging your app with HIPAA compliance, military-grade encryption, tamper protection and a bunch of other great security features. To get your App Secret you will need to register for a free Crypteron account at www.crypteron.com/register. Once you complete your registration, you will be able to Create an App in the Crypteron Dashboard. This will provide you with an App Secret to use in your CloudMedic app.
- Copy and paste the App Secret from the Crypteron Dashboard into the crypteron:AppSecret parameter on the Azure custom deployment page.
- Fill in the rest of the parameters according to your app details
- Click OK. You can next specify your Azure subscription, resource group, and your resource group location.
- Accept the legal terms and press create.
You now have a working instance of the CloudMedic application hosted on Microsoft Azure!